Monday, October 8, 2012

Roaming

Our start would be my end;
There is always a kiss left on your lips that I stare at in my leisure;
broken like a shattered stained glass window, your existence is akin to a destroyed masterpiece.
Silence hangs between our likings with a grey cloudy muddled sense of emotion.
Be there until I've forgotten feeling lonely and then hold my hand in the darkness of the afternoon sunshine --
we create something more delicious than the sugar baked into your tangy fingertips.
Touching around for soft lady bugs to grasp at good luck wherever we can find it
because we are fated to destroy eachother.
I tattoo the butterflies that you command with a smile to the outer wall of my heart.
Kiss me until I've forgotten anyone else's lips and then hold my face in the bright midnight
you created out of your mystical yeses and nos.
Yes, be
Yes, hold
Yes, give me something that I will remember in the moments before forever until I finally come to a moment after.
No, let her go
No, she's wrong
No, don't listen to what they're saying.
Stay with my one woman show and whisper the words of another into my skin.
I need somewhere to begin.
Take me somewhere only we know.
I'm roaming in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment