Friday, January 24, 2014

e v e r y d a y

Alternating a remote understanding of your fucking
sorry, love, I meant feelings                                             
and your heart-pulse-beat-rate

              waiting

                           harting-hearting-hurting-burning
and pushing my way                                                   into your pockets

i'm trying to push you past
                              my past in order to
              learn a 
thing
or 
two
about
your
     m   a    y    b   e 
yes or
yes yes yes 
and 
breathing for                                 the sake                           of wanting to hold you

tighter
than when you fucked me before when my eyes were closed and your hands had closed and i was close and you were closer


and i was choking on your silence the same way that i was swallowing my inhibitions
and realizing

[even though I thought I finished an hour before]

e v e r y d a y 
i love you a little more than i did the day before

and it'll be a masterpiece 
when my tongue 
tastes you 
tasting it
back.

if i could pour candy dreams into your mind and kiss all your longing
i would never stop

No comments:

Post a Comment