Thursday, March 20, 2014

first day of spring

give me a suicide tea--
over easy
        easy like a sunday morning
         hangover sunday/
 when we have to compare
 manhattan to sashimi
 because you either hate it or you
                               love it.

practicing sultan business technology,
even though i wanted to be a
house wife. when's the album dropping?
it was a joke purported to
mean when are you
due to give birth?

he just snapped, the schizophrenic,
because he knew too ma-
ny people who get
naked and climb up mountains
all the time. Tweakers, they prefer.

Jesus, who was
the greatest changeling of
them all, really liked his party
liquor, the way i like my suicide
tea, and so he was
probably disappointed
that he was so bundled up.

<<don't think so much>> you told
me when you wanted me to
settled down and sexualize.
when you drank your milk, ate
your veggies, grew up so tall and
fine
resting before you're
strong enough to breathe me in
strong enough to take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment