Monday, August 5, 2013

socio-

I am always faking it
        always
                    faking
                               it
and always fucking it
       always
                   fucking
                                it
into a resemblance
semblance
resembling your scheduled
yessums and no ma'ams
all coated up to butter
anyone's biscuits
and lather        us               all                     down                like               masturbation         and         power          struggles            after      midnight


don't give me a single hint
because i wasn't supposed to tell you a single word
or actually follow through with a single kiss
since i am better at living in a single herd

i am wearing that dress without a bra so that you'll fantasize about my fingers and your tongue or 
the other way around                                                        its all just fine with me

even your narcotics 
[too addictive]
are goddamn waterproof uno
compared to me
[too predicted]
God, kid, your ritual cash deposits are making my skin twitch
and i'm pacing in my room
[too ready]
keep pressing me
bite my lips a little harder and tell me that you've got a couple more secrets in store. 

I'll take that challenge 
and up you two games of strip poker
starting 
                                                                          with you
stripped 
in stripes
and mocking me just a little bit

it's a safety hazard
but challenge accepted
because
the only thing i love more than you 
is winning

No comments:

Post a Comment