Wednesday, August 14, 2013

volvo

Incarcerated inside of your outcomes
I forgot
forget
what it feels like to land
without my hand
in your-----
I couldn't stand to hold it in (on) me
one
more
bite
and I made it stop before I started
cumming
coming
out
laughing
to stop the gasping
even though your breathing was 
seething
and I could have gone
for
hours
picking your powers
like flowers
                  all third grade shit like
                             she hearts me
                             she hearts me not
                             check yes
                                             or no
               check check check. 
all these days are feeling like milliseconds
billiseconds
trilliseconds
but I like spending them with your eyeliner smeared 
across
my skin
in
the
highest of fashion
clashing
like I've never 
smashed
crashed
before
and                                   burning                        on                      your                  ice

is so fucking nice
twice
thrice
and every time
it happens again
and
again
                                         until i'm sure that you're sure.
I'm for goddamn sure
that the holy
spirit
hears it
and
likes
the way we sound
here on the ground
because we found
a slice 
of
something
dice
for
nothing
bullets in your 
mind. 
Please, just for my heart, 
be kind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment