Thursday, December 26, 2013

raison d'etre

Shoot
me
or 
yourself
to save
this little oily hell
with your sticky smell
and your
swell
well
alright
way of saying goodnight
to sleep tight
on the mattress
where you met me
and forgot me
and lost me all over again
and again
and you’re shouting
amen 
to pretend
that you’re praying at all
cuz the fall
after all
is eternally worth it
so i guess we’ll endure it
and float
in a cloud
or a boat
if that’s allowed
and stare at the naked girls hotter than me
who all could give you quite a lot more than me 
parce que my french is shitty
but you’re my raison d’être 
Baise-moi
if you’re in the mood
but my little fucking heart
can’t really start 
bearing this menage a trois relationship
bullshit
kissing me and missing her
and pretending we 
never were
you’ve got my feelings twirling
like a ballerina
who dropped acid during swan lake
and fell into the orchestra pit
and staked
herself 
naked 
on the accordion’s music stand
and bled until her tutu was gauze
be-caaaaaauze
you just wanna live 2 years behind 
and, sweetheart, you’re blowing my mind. 

Either tell me that you’re holding my hand
or tell me that you’re not. 
Either want me to kiss you every :27
or tell me that you don’t. 
Either say to me “hey we should be” 
or give me the trigger to the shot. 

if you’re feeling poetic 
you should’ve just left it
well enough
all alone

or let me build 
(in your hands)
a little home 
where we can be
all alone

together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment